Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Thoughts on a Morning Ride....

- No Rain today = Riding the Trek in, I like riding the Trek in. She's a lot lighter and more streamline than the Miyata..maybe one day I'll get the guts to actually race.
- It's a lot less muggy this morning that it was Monday morning. Did it rain last night or something?
- Hello Mr. Cranky Confrontational White Aurora's House. I still find it very amusing that I know EXACTLY where you live should you attempt to mess with me on my ride again.
- OOOH...the light is GREEN! MUST.GO.FASTER.TO.MAKE.IT
-YAAAY made the light..and got up to 26mph to do so :).
- So my 'pace' speed seems to have gone up to 19mph now. Wonder what I can do on these short rides to and from work to increase that.
- Hello Crossing Guards! :)
- Every neighborhood I've rode through this morning smells like chlorine. Did everyone get their pools cleaned last night or something?
- YAY WORK! And even got here a minute early!

No comments: