Friday, September 25, 2009

Biking and Six Gap

I've started biking into work again. I missed it - two times these past two weeks. that's pretty good - next week I'm going to strive for three weeks - my body has totally missed it so it's definitely something I'm going to get back to. The afternoon showers after work are hitting me as I drive home, but that's ok. Makes the drive less humid/gross feeling.

Going to Tallahassee tonight to drop Dimitrios off with Brendan for the ride up in Six Gap I was going to participate in this, but something has come up with my grandfather, so I'm using the weekend as a weekend to visit him and possibly do some riding around the Tallahassee area for a bit. And do homework. It'll be a quiet/private weekend for me and it's something that's definitely needed for me.

At some point I'm going to start attempting to go back to the weekly ride with The Skirts Sadly with the way it's looking, it might not be until I'm 100% done with school, and then I'll only be riding with them until we move out of state in May :(. I miss seeing them though.

Going to also start on a training schedule for the rider with little time (see book below). Plans for that are to be in October that I start doing that.

And Im getting a new bike soon. Details to follow on that when I get it.

No comments: