Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Things that are awesome in May (so far)


* I got to ride in Tallahassee on hilly/canopy roads.
* I'm riding the Trek more.
* I have a Tuesday night group ride with "The Skirts' that I get to look forward to every week.
* Riding into work 4x a week
* Riding to friends houses if they are close from now on.
* GOT A CO-WORKER MOTIVATED ENOUGH TO RIDE INTO WORK AS WELL! His distance is way farther than mine (17 miles) and he still did it! WoO HoO! We will take over the company as cyclists! :)
* Awesome bike schwag coming in the mail left and right
* I now own a car that can hold bikes for road trips/excursions on the bike, AND she'll start reliably as well (unlike my previous car).
* Dimitrios got a mountain bike
* Turning the Storage room by the Patio into a 'Bike Room'
* Planning on doing 200+ miles on the bike this month.
* Chris and his Swine Flu awesomeness (<---).

No comments: