Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Bi-Polar Weather in Florida ...FTL

*To the Beatles Song*

Woke Up
Got out of bed
Dragged a Comb across my head
Found my way downstairs and drank a cup
and looking up, I noticed I was late.

Grabbed my bike and grabbed my badge
Got ready in seconds flat....
Opened the door to sun and smiles
As I closed the door, SWOOOOOSH OF RAIN/WATER/WIND surrounds me.....

Whhhaattt...the EFFFF...

/EndBeatles

*GRUMBLE*
So here I sit...listening to the rain continue for the past 20 minutes now. HOPING it will stop, but knowing that my 'window of non-agresso ride time' (Meaning less cars on the road and less chance of agressive/rushed/angry drivers) is pretty much shot.
Some rain in the morning on the way in, not so bad. Torrential Downpour where I know I'll be completely drenched by the time I get to work? Not so nice.

This week has just been obstacle after obstacle of getting back on the bike. The flat on Monday...which only made me ride 4 1/2 miles..and now this. At least nothing crazy on the group ride happened yesterday and I actually got to go.

Mergh...make the bipolar weather in Florida stop...please?!

No comments: