Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Then there's the pleasure of the early morning ride...

I rode into work...
Nobody bothers me on this long ride. I have yet to be honked at - bitched at, yelled at or even buzzed.
I thought that Tampa and the Gandy Bridge would be horrid - especially since traffic over in Tampa always seems to be just so..Bad...

However, this is the second day I have rode in and had..nothing.
And it made me feel a lot better about stuff...in general.

NEW RULE: Instead of being mopey pants - MUST.GET.ON.BIKE.WHEN.FEELING.BAD.TO.TURN.THAT.FROWN.UPSIDE.DOWN.

:D

Only catch is - when you're feeling mopey - the bike sometimes is not as inviting as it could/should be ya know? The couch seems to call your name a LOT more when you're depressed.
But man does it feel good to be on that bike.
This afternoon however, when I'm riding back over the bridge - I WILL be cursing the wind AND the sun today. LOL...just like I did last week as well. :D

No comments: