Monday, June 21, 2010

Goals...

The problem with making goals - is that if you don't meet them, it can be a little disenchanting.
The problem with my goal, is that I don't want to 100% do what I have to do in order to get there:

Photobucket




I would kill for those legs..and that body.
However, that takes training. Hardcore training. Like, change my diet entirely and my schedule and don't even consider including photography or dancing as a past-time training (ok I might be able to do those a little bit, but not how I do them now).
It's not a matter of not being able to do it. I could totally do it. And did do it by about 90% complete-ness when I was younger and was a swimmer (the only thing I refused to give up was chocolate back then). It's a matter of getting rid of a lot of good things (that are bad for you) in order to get there.

Then again, maybe I could also see it as a 2011 New Year's goal...

No comments: