Monday, December 22, 2008

Back to Biking La la la

Only rode to work once last week. After still getting over the cough/crud that I had the week before, I just didn't want to chance it.
Was going to ride this weekend, but stayed out a little too late from a Christmas Party and didnt' get up as I had planned. Then, when I did get up, was too hungover, in pain. Ah well.

Rode into work today. Only have a three day work week this week so I will be riding two days out of the three (the last day I might ride too...depending on if I get a package here or not). Or maybe just ride in, see if I get a package, and then get the car later on in the day?! Hummm....

My off days this week will be Sunday and Thursday. Rest of the week will be riding/commuting. Even if I need to pick things up at Target!

No comments: