Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Update on Sickies and Cycling

My throat is a little wonky because of all the congestion.
BUT...I feel almot 100% better...so the Mucinex is working and yes, I'm blowing and coughing it all out.

Should be about 90% better tomorrow and me and the bike...ARE ON!

Then I'll continue my regime that I had planned.
10 miles (AT LEAST) ... a day, for five days out of the week. I'm allowed two days off, but not consecutive.
Until January...then I bump up the mileage more per day (and yes this means riding around/exploring either on my way home or before work on some days).
Also going to start doing the hundred push-up's challenge and sit ups every morning when I crawl out of bed. I used to run in the mornings (for only like 15 minutes) but it helped get me motivated and I don't really need to run if I'm riding ya know?.
On a good note, I am back at my usual weight before I had all the surgeries (120-127lbs). I had gained about 10 pounds but that is gone now since I've been so good with the commuting and the riding. Woohoo.

2009 is the year to get my muscle back. I lost it due to surgeries and stuff this year, time to get back in the saddle.

No comments: