Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Day off for the week so a recap

Rode into work two days this week. Today is a drive day as there is a 60% chance of rain and I also have lunch plans.
Tomorrow and Friday will be two more ride into work days.
I'll admit - it's been hard keeping up this regime. It's been three days straight of riding, and yesterday morning I *ALMOST* didn't make it.
But my new 'placing the bicycle right in front of the door' before I leave every morning has also helped motivate me to ride in.
By the end of this week I'll have accomplished 90 miles on the bike.

Next week, off day = Monday for my ballroom dance class. And I'll make those miles up the following Saturday :-)


Oh, and it's been THREE weeks since I have filled my car up with gas. And I still have half a tank. Awesome.

No comments: