Friday, January 9, 2009

Weekend Post and Plans

Biking this week has been wonderful. I will admit that I did not ride to work all four days (Crapped out yesterday), but that's ok, as that only means I will add those miles to tomorrow's ride, making for a nice 30 mile ride tomorrow morning. I WILL get up early and get those miles out of the way too :-).
Sunday will be a 10 mile ride.
Monday is off, as I have my ballroom dance lesson at lunch and will for the rest of the year.
Got to also try some new gear today. My sweet new all finger gloves and my windbreaker. Having a windbreaker OMG makes you so much warmer not having that wind cut into you. Awesome and great.
I've also been using the handlebar bag to store things and THAT is helpful as well. That is definitely a bag I don't think Dimitrios is going to get back at this rate.

Sticking to this schedule, with the weather, doesn't seem to be a problem thus far. And I like the fact that I'm keeping my current weight, if not loosing more.

No comments: