Thursday, August 5, 2010

New Frame

Photobucket
The frame when we pulled it out of the box (note the box and the old bike in the background. 980grams. Meow
Photobucket
Saying goodbye to the aluminum frame - putting it on the rack to move parts over
Photobucket

When we hit the speedbumps. Needed a new stem, and seatpost with a new seat clamp.
All the snafu's have been adjusted now and I rode the bike today. Man, they weren't kidding when they said that carbon is the way to go. It was lighter, and felt so easy/less struggle. I loved it.
I'm still a little over-extended on the bike, so I think I'll need a shorter stem or just to simply move my seat up just a bit. But other than that - she rides like a dream. :D
And Sean Connery and I rode over the bridge again this morning. I'll give you more details on that later.
Also - will make better photos of the bike this weekend with the 'real' camera.

No comments: