Monday, August 9, 2010

Six Gap, Georgia - End of September


I have decided that I am going to commit to doing this.
Which means I definitely need to start training for this.
Weather is not fully agreeing with me on this - but I will start as soon as I don't hear rain in the morning when I wake up with the riding.  Including having to ride on Saturdays if I have to.  Those were supposed to be my off days, but with this coming up rapidly - I think I'm going to need to do that for the next two months..
Along with the other things I got going on (sewing for costumes, etc).

I will only be doing Three-Gap (or at least that is the one I am signing up for)...depending on how I feel after three gap, I will then determine if I can keep going or just stay back and enjoy myself/wait for B-Man and D and take photos while I'm waiting...

Fingers crossed I accomplish this...

No comments: