Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Riding this week has been postponed due to Womanly Failure

Yea, getting on a bike today would be a bad idea for personal reasons (that, thankfully only come every three months).

Riding on Friday will be safe, so I will ride that day and probably Saturday and Sunday as well to make up for it. Thinking of maybe doing an actual 'training' ride on Sunday and not just a commute ride only (ride will probably be a 30 mile to the beach and back).

Weather seems to be holding up for the most part when the hurricanes are not in effect (there are three right now they are watching), which makes me think the rainy season of the year is over and the riding more than three times a week will be in effect as well.

This tri-monthly situation however, is making me wonder...what can I do on days like this if I am carless?? Will need to figure out a solution soon cause when the car dies, I am going to go completely carless for at least six months. OR if I move to where mass-transit is savvy, then I will be selling the car. That's for sure.

No comments: