Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Work Week Update: Only today has been screwed up

Rode into work and home on Monday. The weather was nice for the most part. HOT!! But nice.

I'm concluding my ride in is fine. Sure, I get sweaty, but no where near like when I come home. There are TONS of areas on my ride that are not shaded AT ALL. Plus waiting in traffic at 5pm on black asphalt with no shade is just...UGH. I get home and all I want to do is collapse. But that's no good either. Gotta walk around just a bit so I cool down and then jump into the shower.

Today (Wednesday) ...normally the day to ride in, but the rain chance said 60% and Hurricane Ike is looming around us (you can see the bands occasionally). So no riding today.

Tomorrow, I ride in the am and then Dimitrios will pick me up at 4 so we can commute together to our hair appointment(s). Possible dinner with some friends in Oldsmar after that.

The rainchance...with the exception of today this week is 30%. I'll be riding the rest of the week...for sure.

No comments: