Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Weekend in Review

Friday night: Rode to my friend Beverly's house and back (about 3-5 miles away). Got home REEALLLY late and was riding REEAALLLY late...but it was awesome riding home at 3:15 in the morning. There was hardly anyone on the roads and the people that were, didn't even bother or taunt me.

Now I honestly want to make a point of it to go to bed super early on the weekends (say...Friday nights..) and wake up super early (like 3-4am) and go for rides! Something to consider...

Sunday we rode to Dimitrios's uncles house in the afternoon for a cookout. Left his place by about 10:00 and again, night riding = AWESOME. I really enjoyed it.

So not too bad. This weekend I think we're going to shoot for riding to Country Inn Pizza on Friday night for our dinner outing, Lenny's in the morning on Saturday or Sunday and maybe even try to do a training ride on Sunday evening...
Kick ass.

No comments: