Friday, July 16, 2010

Hadda crash day on Wednesday

It was a day of doing absolutely nothing - no yoga - no biking...just sleep.
Body wasn't 100% used to the whole new workout regime, so it was telling me to QUIT/RELAX for a day.

 I'm back on the bike and back to doing the yoga now and I plan to keep going.

I'm 11 miles short of my goal this week - so that means tomorrow I will have to ride at some point in time.  My friend Christina is participating in an art show with her jewelry in DT St. Pete (which is about 11 miles from my house) so I think - depending on when I wake up - I shall ride to see her tomorrow and ride back.  That will put me above and beyond the mile goal for this week.
Add the standing Yoga poses for the weekend (all this past week I have been doing the back poses/stretches with the assistance of Senor) and I should be good to go.

Tonight is hanging with one of my favoritist's, going to dinner at a place I've never been to and then hitting up 'Da Club (ok this place is really nothing like "DA CLUB as it's the CASTLE in Ybor) and the heading home to relax with the bestest man in the world.  Watching what I drink tonight won't be a problem at all.  
It's going to be a great/awesome weekend!

No comments: