Monday, July 12, 2010

Yoga Day

Had to change the schedule around a bit - after going almost 40 miles on the bike yesterday, my body needed sleep more than anything (no I did not take a nap yesterday..yes I am surprised).
I crashed out by about 9:15 and then woke up about 6 - too late to jump on the bike/get ready (it takes me about 20 minutes) so I decided today will be my yoga day and tomorrow will be bike day.  Not that big of a deal/change and still totally doable and on track.

I'm thinking I will keep up the Team Skinny Regime until Screamfest/Spooky Empire (October 8-11th).  That weekend will be my complete - OFF weekend as a reward.  If I can keep it up that long (3 months) then I think I am deserving of a three day weekend off from exercise.  I will however, be selling special effects makeup all weekend...

Oh and What is UP with Lance crashing three times yesterday?!  Yowzas..wonder how much that pissed him off mentally...as I know it would me...

No comments: