Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Sorry for the delay in post

The week after my birthday always seems to be full of craziness..and most of it having nothing to do with Team Skinny.  Boo

New bike came in and D started working on it on Saturday, hoping that everything would transfer over with minimal damage/problems.  And it did - with the exception of two things.
The problem with transferring stuff from one bike to the next?!  Neither are good if you hit road-blocks...and the fact that you don't want to break everything off/down to put on the former bike until the parts get here is also it.
So I'm not doing any riding this week - and this weekend I will be doing leisurely rides to compensate for the non-riding (meaning I will be on my Miyata cruising around).
I did think of riding the Miyata to work..and I might still do that on Friday - but that bike is a heavy bike..although very comfy for riding - that's for sure.
Plus - I really just want to ride the sweet new carbon bike...;)

No comments: