Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Monday Monday 8/18

Ok, so there is word of a possible Hurricane (Fay) coming right for us.
What do I do? I ride my bike to work, with the garantee from the bf that he will pick me up if necessary.
However, no rain occurs the entire day and I'm able to ride my bike home with no problems. Not a drop of rain, nothing.

Total Miles: 9.74 miles
Average Speed: 17mph
Mood: Accomplished. :-). I was happy to start my goal on the right track. Sadly, the only time I'll get to ride for the rest of this week to work and back is Friday...but that's ok. I'll just up it more next week when I don't have as many appointments.

Also - need to get new batteries for the Cateye (my odomoter, tripometer, speedometer). It's only acknowledging on half the ride. Annoying when/if I actually attempt to train.

No comments: