Monday, August 25, 2008

The Plan: Week 2 - Three Days and Gas Reduction Plan

This week - Ride Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday (Wednesday and Friday I have appointments at lunch so I will need the car).

Weekend we'll ride to Lenny's at some point. Car will be used for our Orlando trip on Saturday for the show (My Morning Jacket) for the Greek's last birthday present.

I also decided to knock the gas fund down everypaycheck. I had it where I was getting $30 dollars a week in gas...now it is down to $30 a paycheck. That should motivate me to ride the beast even more.

This morning to work wasn't bad. As long as I leave before the sun comes up, the sweat factor/heat/humidity isn't too bad. Added the rack on the back today so that IF I did go through some water, I wouldn't have a dirt trail up the back. Helped out.
I'll be riding home too. :-)

No comments: