Monday, August 18, 2008

Reality, TAKE One

In doing this realization of being annoyed with the car, bike deal ...here is something that I need to admit to myself:
  • The weather is not always going to be nice (for example we are under a hurricane watch now and I have to go to work tomorrow), sooo
    I might have to drive.
  • I do sometimes have appointments at the doctor's etc that have to be taken care of sooooo
    I might have to drive.
  • The car, will be, in fact, PAID FOR in less than a month now sooooo
    it would be silly to get rid of it and go completely cold turkey
So, instead of doing this bike thing cold turkey, as I had originally planned, I will work on SLOWLY and gradually becoming carless.
The boyfriend is in full effect with this idea as well.
We commenced our efforts this past weekend. Please, read below.

No comments: