Monday, April 27, 2009

12 week Goal

This is my goal
School starts this week
I start riding moreso than ever..this week.
Going to ride with the skirts tomorrow afternoon/evening and continue on to ride to work Wednesday and Thursday.
Friday is out as I will be in Tallahassee again to take care of some business...but maybe we'll do a night ride while I'm up there.
Saturday D is going to do the Chaires Ride -- I'll probably do a ride of my own on Saturday morning when they get up - just explore Tallahassee on my own as I haven't done that in awhile.
Sunday when we get back - going to ride in the morning.

Then starts the new ride schedule for work. Monday then Wednesday-Fridays ...weather permitting.
May is RIDE YOUR BIKE TO WORK Month..so that's just what I'm going to do.


This goal will continue until I get out of my second to last quarter of school - I'm going to see how much riding I can do possibly with hopefully, no interruptions.

No comments: