Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The Skirts Ride - 2nd time around and still awesome!

I went last night with the St. Pete Skirts on their Tuesday night ride. I really like those ladies. They've been really welcoming and really nice! If you're female and you're looking for a group of ladies who ride and DON'T leave you behind or make you feel like you're not part of the 'in' crowd..I would seriously suggest you come along for this group. They're always happy to see more ladies at the ride and hell, they put up with me and my social anxiety pretty well. Heh.

They're also going to start doing longer rides on Sunday mornings. This, I am interested in. This Sunday starts at 11am and they're planning on heading to Seminole to a friend's house for lunch. This works out for me because I can ride to St. Pete in the morning. Meet them @ 66fixed and then ride to Seminole with them and drop off when I need to head back to the house. So perfect! I can get a ride in on the weekends with a group that I enjoy riding with. Who knows...I might just actually be able to catch up to Dimitrios one day :-O!

Need to purchase a shirt from them and recruit more ladies...also we're going to try and plan on going to the Ft. Lauderdale shin-dig that 66fixed is going to be at on Memorial Day weekend. There's a velodrome down there and both of us want to check one of those out, and possibly ride in it.

Tuesday nights! Again, just the thing I need to keep going during the week! Thanks ladies!

No comments: