Wednesday, April 15, 2009

White Oldsmobile Aurora

You have 'buzzed' me more than once on my drive home from work.
It's not necessary and it's rude and feeling your muffler exhaust ON.MY.LEG. is just too damn close.

Today - when I talk to you and tell you the laws and rules of the road (I'm allowed on the road by law and you, by law are to give me three feet distance), calling me a stupid dumb bitch and telling me you will get out of the car and beat my ass etc etc when I have not cussed at you, called you names or any other such thing...well there's a number of things...

1) Makes me feel like my life is at risk and you are a reckless driver
2) Cussing and threatening violence in front of a minor (child was in the backseat). I'm sure DCF would love to get that phone call about a man threatening to beat a woman in front of his child...I really think you might have abusive tendencies.
3) Going down your road (which happens to be the same way I go home), making a U-Turn and then going back to your run down trailer home. I now know where you live as well.

I'll be driving by your house to confirm the license plate number that I have is correct and making a phone call to the police about you. Granted, they may not do much, but who knows maybe when I tell them this is the third time this has happened and I fear for my life while driving now, maybe just maybe a police officer will visit your TRAILER WITH IT'S WOOD DOOR and you will be spoken too.

God - why do people have to be such trashy crappy disgusting people to each other. It's really just...ugh. And why do they LIVE NEAR ME.
I want to fucking burn that trailer down so badly now it's not even funny.

No comments: