Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Meanwhile, Back at the B-Man's house...

Wedding awesomeness was going on for me two weeks ago while we were up in Tallahassee. I was busy with the wedding, helping the bride, helping the friends who were in town for the wedding etc etc.

Meanwhile, Dimitrios was cycling galore. He got to cycle Friday, Saturday and Sunday...

Sunday, was an adventure for him.
He went mountain biking...for the first time.

Luckily, he's a freak like Brendan (meaning tall ...long legs, short torso) so some simple adjustments with one of B's 12 bikes (Yes I WROTE TWELVE) fit him perfectly. Put pedals on to accommodate his cycling shoes and viola! he's off and ready to ride.
They were gone from 10am-3pm.
When they came back, The Greek was hooked.
Now, he has been on the search for a mountain bike.
BRENDAN is helping him by getting him a frame from a friend of our's up in Tally FOR CHEAP this weekend.

...
Now..I have no problem with the cycling.
I do have a problem with the BIKE SHIT BEING ALL OVER THE HOUSE.

Resolution: We're turning the storage shed that's outside into a 'Work Station' and storage for Dimitrios (and myself) as I'm sure that I'm going to end up getting a mountain bike as some point as well to keep up with the boys (and from what D told me -- it was awesome and a full body workout as well, which I'm all for).
So yea..this will make...SIX bikes in my house..

SIX!

No comments: