Thursday, April 23, 2009

Visit to Tallahassee

The visit to Tallahassee was a sucess. We rode about 25 miles to Bradley's Country store. Took Bradfordville to Centerville Road. The canopy roads are so nice and so peaceful out there.
There's also a WHOLE bunch of road kill out there too, but that's to be expected with the woods. Even passed an owl on the side of the road.
Had one driver who was annoying to us, but other than that - everything else was fine.

I wanted to ride more, but the weekend wedding took up a good bit of my time, and after the bride said her 'I DO's' - I drank a bit more than I wanted to due to finally being able to relax as that unstressful stress of a wedding was over (meaning, it really wasn't that bad..but it was a stress at the same time).

This week is my off week from school. Wanted to ride with 'The Skirts' this week, but I was just too tired after coming back into work and getting back from vacation. Next week starts the riding again with them and I'm looking forward to that. That will definitely help motivate me during the week.

No comments: